Due to Covid uncertainty, in-person Nutrient Management courses and exams are not being offered at this time.

Online options are available for all courses. Online exam options are available for some certificates and licences.

Visit the Courses or Exams links for more information.


Getting Certified or Licenced

Find out which certificate or licence you need.


Register for a course.

Tractor IconFarm Owners and Operators

Resources for your Nutrient Management Strategy and Plan.


Find an exam in your area and register.

Authorized Agents

You must notify the Director if you are an Authorized Agent.


Find someone in your area to help with your nutrient management needs.