Certificates and Licences

Getting a Nutrient Management Certificate or Licence

You must take the required course(s), write and pass the corresponding exam, and in some cases, complete a practicum.  Once requirements are met, you must apply for the certificate or licence.

Reviewed 04/12/2018


Business Development Centre
University of Guelph, Ridgetown Campus
120 Main St. E
Ridgetown, ON N0P 2C0
Email Us

This Project is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs